Sunday, November 14, 2010

I Search first blog


For my I search Project I am going to be researching and bogging about why Soccer is so popular in other countries. Each of my bloggs will be about the specifics of how important soccer is to a certain countries and why they like it so much. Each blog will be about a different country in the world. I am going to talk about the countries where the sport is most popular such as England, Brazil, Argentina, Italia and more. I hope I can find a lot of information for each country to share with you and so that I can learn more about them. I will also talk about the history of soccer in there county and how long soccer has been a part of their culture and how it has effected there country. I hope this will be an interesting topic to learn about and research and I hope to find a lot of interesting new facts and things. 

3 comments:

  1. Great topic for your research! You might also pick a country where soccer is popular but most of us would not expect it to be. Surprise us!

    Great thinking.

    ReplyDelete
  2. why does soccer seem the most interesting during the world cup? but not so interesting when its not world cup?

    ReplyDelete