Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Champions league info
As you may know there is a soccer tournament going on know. This tournament is called the champions League cup. Teams from around the world compete in the cup and face other teams from different places. The tournament consists of 7 different groupings (A-H) with 4 teams in each. I will be focusing on group C and following their games. In-group C the 4 teams are as fallows, Manchester United of England, Rangers of Scotland, Valencia of Spain, and Bursaspor of Turkey. These teams sounded like the most interesting to me so that is why I chose them. Also a few of my favorite players play on these teams Wayne Rooney and Fabio of man. United, and Kenny Miller of Scotland. Rooney and Miller are two of the best strikers in the world. Rooney is better then Miller but he is up there as well. I have favored these two outstanding strikers since I first watched them play. Other than that I don't know much about the teams in the group. I am very much looking forward to find out more about Spain because I know they have got some great players over there some of the best in the world. I am also looking forward to seeing this team play because Spain one the world cup and I was very excited about that and it would be great to see them take this cup as well. I don't know much about Turkish soccer but I am very much looking forward to learn more about it and the team and can not wait to share it whom ever may be reading this blog. So that is some things you should know about the cup. I will also be talking about player new (injuries etc.), crazy ref calls, some of my old and new favorite players, players I bealeve have the potential to lead their team to the finals, the rules of the game and cup, standing’s in the cup, great goals and plays and more. That is what I will be talking about in my champions league blog.          

1 comment:

  1. This is actually my first blog that i wrote a while ago you just were not able to see it because i posted it in the wrong place and just noticed.

    ReplyDelete